Saturday, March 18, 2006

Wolf Tales

By Kate Douglas
Kensington Publishing Corporation
ISBN: 0758213867
Erotica, werewolves, interracial, m/m
$12.95

(****)
4 stars

I read this book a few months back and it still makes me smile with glee when thinking about it. I had never read any other Kate Douglas book before, so this was my first time out and I must say...Kate does not disappoint.

This book is a compilation of four separate stories (about each main character) that were released prior to them being combined in Wolf Tales. However, I don't believe they were ever sold in print, so combining the stories in this magnificent book was a damn good move.

The journey begins with Xandi a human, and Stefan a wolf. Without giving away much of the story, these two meet during a treacherous snowstorm and immediately feel the connection between them. As the story progresses, we learn of Stefan's internal struggle between the man and beast within him, and of his relationship with his closest friend and mentor Anton. It’s thoughts of Anton that wreak havoc on Stefan’s emotional well-being.

There is such great storytelling in this book; I could not put it down for a second. The romance between two unlikely people coming together while dealing with their own personal dilemmas is lovely, but then there is m/m action that is raw and freaking hot, along with Anton and Keisha's hot saucy attraction, oh my....it doesn't get any hotter than that.

I recommend this book to anyone who truly appreciates the intensity of erotica and loves to read about wolves and their lineage. This is a great read so run out and get it QUICK!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

I second every bit of this!

:) Well done Nay!

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home