Thursday, March 09, 2006

eBook Hooker

Yes ladies, I'm finally here. I take great pride in opening the eyes of many HOish friends of mine and showing the light that is ebooks and erotica.

I've become a total hooker for erotica. My library of course isn't as insanely huge as Kris and Jen's, but it continues to grow. My preference is interracial stories, especially werewolf ones.

I'm happy to be here on the HO team, so I may continue to twist and bend the minds of all those that cross my path.

ROCK on my sisters!

P.S. I just purchased "The Devils's Concubine" among a bunch from Eve Vaughn, Marilyn Lee, Lea Rashard, Shiree McCarver and the list goes on and on. I'm giving online dating a rest and heading back to my books.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

YAY! Nay made it. :)

Can't wait to see what you think of the new books Miss Nay.

8:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Heh, I met my husband online ;)

5:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home