Thursday, March 16, 2006

Naked Pictures of Famous People

By Jon Stewart
Harper Paperbacks
ISBN: 0688171621
Comedy
$10.78
*
(1 star)

So, I've been sitting around trying to figure out which book that I loved that I should review and just couldn't make up my mind. Then it finally hit me........I should do one on a book I couldn't stand(much shorter list there). Here we go.................

I went into this book thinking I'd love it, I mean I love The Daily Show and The Daily Show with Jon Stewart Presents America (The Book): A Citizen's Guide to Democracy Inaction also so how could I not like this one. Very easily it appears. Cause not only didn't I love it, or even like it, I had to force myself to finish reading it. And I only finished it because I just kept thinking it had to get better, somewhere, along the line, please dear god, let it get better. It didn't. I did give it one star because there are a few funny lines here and there through out the book. FEW. Very few. And, hey, Jon does look cute on the cover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home